What are your thoughts on the Draft Plan Salt Lake plan?
Plan Salt Lake is a comprehensive, citywide vision for Salt Lake City. It will be used to guide future community master plans and element plans over the next twenty-five years. The purpose of Plan Salt Lake is to:
- Establish and articulate an overarching citywide vision for Salt Lake City.
- Identify the commonly held values of our community.
- Establish a framework for future community master plans and element plans to carry out the Vision.
- Set targets and identify key metrics to help measure success over time.
The Plan contains 13 Guiding Principles, each with a set of more specific initiatives and targets. These were developed from existing city policy and plans, as well as an extensive public engagement process that included over 80 events at 43 locations citywide. The Plan is in the final stages of public review before the adoption process. We need your help to answer the following questions:
- Is there anything missing from Plan Salt Lake? If so, what?
- Do you agree with the Vision and Guiding Principles?
- Do you support the Plan Salt Lake?
Once we have received public input on the following final draft Plan, it will be transmitted to the Planning Commission and then City Council for review, recommendation, and adoption. When adopted by the City, Plan Salt Lake will become the comprehensive, citywide vision plan for Salt Lake City.
For More Information:
Contact:Katia Pace email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 801-535-6354 Community & Economic Development Department Planning Division PO Box 145480 451 South State Street, Room 406 Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5480