Please help us improve parking operations in Norfolk by taking this short survey.
Greetings! Thank you for choosing to park with the City of Norfolk. We wish to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone who uses our parking facilities, from clean garages to easy-to-use payment methods to friendly customer service. Please help us improve our operations by taking this short survey.
First, a little about improvements the Parking Division has enacted in the last two years:
- Launched the Park Norfolk app. This app for both iOs and Android allows you to monitor parking sessions, receive reminders when your session is about to expire, extend time remotely, make citation payments, and find locations and directions to parking facilities.
- Installed electric vehicle chargers in city garages including Waterside, MacArthur Center, Bank Street and Town Point garages. Click here for a complete map of garages with electric vehicle charging stations.
- Installed brighter, energy-efficient LED lighting in Waterside, West Plume Street, York Street, MacArthur Center North and South and Scope garages.
- Provided updated and expanded security patrols and checkpoints throughout city parking facilities.
- Updated and improved cleaning programs to ensure cleanliness of garages.
This topic has 210 visitors and 134 responses: 37 registered responses and 97 unregistered responses.
That's 6.7 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.