We want to hear from you.
The City of Norfolk needs your feedback on the Princess Anne Road Corridor. Please see additional project details and timelines below. Click here to take the survey.
Princess Anne Road between Church Street and Ballentine Boulevard (1.8 miles)
This project will evaluate the Princess Anne Road corridor for safety and multi-modal improvements. The project will include an extensive public involvement process to incorporate citizens’ comments that may help in improving the safety and functionality of the corridor.
The goal of this project is to improve safety and multi-modal accessibility for all modes of transportation while maintaining efficient traffic flow. Citizen input will allow Public Works to address issues seen by citizens and residents on a daily basis.
A traffic study is currently in progress. Public input at community meetings will inform the final design. A project webpage will be launched in late January.
- Engage community in assisting with evaluation of the corridor
- Improve safety for all users of the corridor
- Provide multi-modal options for all users of the corridor
- Public Input Survey
- January to February 2019
- Spring 2019: Citizen Information Meeting/Charrette #1
- Present design options
- Summer 2019: Citizen Information Meeting/Charrette #2
- Present revised designs based on comments received at Meeting #1
For more information please contact:
L. Keith B. Darrow, P.E.
VDOT Project Manager
757-664-7857 | email
This topic has 517 visitors and 133 responses: 38 registered responses and 95 unregistered responses.
That's 6.7 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.