The City of Decatur and the design team of Landis-Evans & Partners/Atkins would like your comments on alternative concepts for improving the Atlanta Avenue railroad crossing.
Railroad Crossing Improvements @ Atlanta Avenue
Welcome! Whether you attended the Concept Alternative/Evaluation Public Workshop #2 on January 16 and want more information, or you missed the workshop but would like to participate, you have come to the right spot. The graphic displays (links are below) will give you the same materials to what the attendees of theConcept Alternative/Evaluation Public Workshop #2 received. We have listed each document along with a description of how it was used at the workshop.
- Welcome- This welcomed participants to the Workshop and tells you how to participate and provide your comments.
- Project Description- This gives detailed information on the various aspects and history of the Railroad Crossing Improvements @ Atlanta Avenue.
- Goals & Objectives- This shows “word clouds” highlighting the greatest areas of concern and the most favored solutions, concepts and ideas. It summarizes project goals and objectives that have been developed from community engagement.
- Project Concepts- There were seven (7) boards displaying the concepts which emerged from November’s Kick-off Open House and Workshop and from the online Kick-Off Workshop. The seven concepts include:
- Thank You!- Stay tuned for the next public workshop. Please feel free to forward this to any friends and neighbors who may be interested in participating.
We encourage you to participate in the ONLINE WORKSHOP and use Open City Hall to provide your Evaluation Comments. The deadline for comments is February 1, 2019.
Mark Your Calendars for the next workshop on Thursday, February 28, 4:30– 7:30 pm at the Atlanta Friends Meeting, 701 West Howard Avenue.
This topic has 149 visitors and 20 responses.
That's 1.1 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.