Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

Subscribe to Registered Statements From Forum Participants

Info Hide

Get registered statements in your RSS reader or emailed to you as a daily digest.

A statement is registered if it is claimed, verified and civil:

  1. It is claimed if its author has claimed the statement by signing in before or shortly after submitting the statement.
  2. It is verified if it is claimed and its author has provided their street address in their registration and verified their email address by clicking the verification link emailed by Open Town Hall.
  3. It is civil if it is verified and it meets the guidelines for civility.

If any of these conditions are not met, then the statement is unregistered.

Statements are emailed at most once per day (in the morning).


Manage your subscription in your RSS feed reader

Check out some recent Registered Statements from forum participants

Rosemarie Newcomb inside Redding City Limits December 11, 2018, 4:51 PM

3071 Bedrock Lane, Redding 96003 is the property that I am speaking about. Can I submit plans to the city to get the permit process started before the property is completely (dirt) released.

Bobbie Willliams inside Redding City Limits December 4, 2018, 12:52 AM

I lost two homes, debris cleanup was completed on one, the burned vehicle is still there. Originally, I was told that the car would be removed thru the program that I signed the ROE for, so I told my ins adjuster it would be handled in that manner. The car is still there. Tomorrow, debris clean-up is going to take place at the other site that also has a burned car. Will they be taking the car? Are they coming back for the car on the first property or is it my responsibility to make arrangements with ins to remove it? Bottom line, how will the cars be removed from the sites? Thank you

Doug Moffatt outside Redding City Limits November 30, 2018, 9:04 PM

What is the estimated date for re - opening the river trail / footbridge?

City Manager's Office November 14, 2018, 5:02 PM

All Cal OES debris removal is being contracted through CalRecycle. That program is coordinated by an operations team located at the Debris Removal Operations Center (DROC), and they are in the rear portion of the Bank of America building on Hilltop. There are teams of debris removal happening in town by independent contractors. The homeowners who opted to complete their own debris removal at their own expense can hire any team they choose to complete the work. Those contractors are not coordinated through CalRecycle or Cal OES.

Don Deckard outside Redding City Limits November 14, 2018, 8:50 AM

We lost our home on Swasey Dr. in Redding. The property has been cleaned up but I understand a soil test needs to be done. Will we be notified when site is ready to start to rebuild or is there someone we can contact for info?

Robert Webb outside Redding City Limits November 13, 2018, 7:17 PM

I would like to find out who is doing the clean up removal Hauling/Trucking to WM ?

Thank you
Robert Webb

City Manager's Office November 13, 2018, 9:09 AM

You need to contact Shasta County's Dept. of Resource Mgmt. at (530) 225-5789. They can best answer your question.

louis sklar outside Redding City Limits November 7, 2018, 8:49 AM

who may I contact as I am a dump truck driver with hazmat and hazwop certificates?
My name is Louis Sklar 916 223 6609 teamster out of sacramento

City Manager's Office November 6, 2018, 11:33 AM

The following map has information that may be helpful. You can search by address and use the map key to decipher what part of the process your property is currently in.

Alfred Garbarini November 3, 2018, 1:17 PM

Can I get help I need help because I have trouble with reading and writing my number is 5307379310