Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

I need to get my bank paid

Alfred Garbarini outside Redding City Limits
October 26, 2018, 10:56 PM

With the evacion I had to barrow from bank know I need to get cought up what do I do


Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

If you haven't registered for FEMA assistance, and don't have insurance, there aren't many other resources for you to access. Neither the City or County have funds available to help residents pay for private loans. There is housing assistance, but you'll need to contact the county to find the extent of that assistance.


Bubble grey black

Alfred Garbarini over 1 year ago

Can I get help I need help because I have trouble with reading and writing my number is 5307379310


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.