Skip to Content
This is optimized for screen readers. Click this link to turn off optimization.

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

125 registered questions

Question Browser

Property owner

Ruth Clary outside Redding City Limits
September 28, 2018, 10:52 PM

I am the property owner who did not have insurance. How do I go about getting assistance with rebuilding?

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office about 1 year ago

Apply for FEMA assistance and additionally apply for an SBA disaster recovery loan for financial help. For assistance with the rebuilding process, you can contact the Permit Center.


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.