Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

Do I need to fill out a form if...

Alicia McNerlin outside Redding City Limits
September 26, 2018, 10:20 AM

My home and vehicles were not damaged in the Carr fire, however my property (landscaping and wood fence was burned) do I need to fill out a form if we don't need anything removed?

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

No. You only need to fill out an ROE or opt-out form if you had a home or outbuildings larger than 120 sq feet that were burned more than 50%. Landscaping and fencing probably don't qualify you for the debris removal program, but you can always check with the DROC to make sure.


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.