Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

Debris Removal Final Sign Off

Diane McCaffrey outside Redding City Limits
August 25, 2018, 4:37 AM

Who can we contact regarding getting a letter confirming that debris removal has been completed on our property?

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

The crews will remove debris from the ash footprint of the home. So if there are parts of the pool decking area that have debris, it will be removed. They will also remove debris that may have fallen into the water. They will not drain pools. So if there is damage to the pool itself, you'll need to contract with a pool company to repair that. And before draining water, visit, and contact the City's Industrial Waste division at 224-4319. If the pool stays empty too long it can "float" or "lift" so be sure to have a plan in place before draining it.


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.