Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

Using a Private Contractor

Walter Churulich outside Redding City Limits
August 21, 2018, 2:39 PM

I want to use a private contractor, what are the guidelines they are going to have to follow to meet the new requirements when removing the ash and debris?

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

The criteria for those who choose to "Opt-out" of the services provided by CalRecycle is still being developed. Your profile indicates that you are outside of the Redding city limits, so if that is the case, you'll need to pay close attention to the resolutions/ordinances passed by the County of Shasta. As soon as the opt-out form is approved for both the City and County, we will have it post on the recovery website and alert residents.


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.