Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

Submittal of Debris Removal right of entry form

Fred Castagna inside Redding City Limits
August 18, 2018, 10:07 AM

I would like to submit a right of entry form for a home we lost in the Carr fire. I note the form apparently requires a witness of our signatures. Also, the home is in a family trust. Should I make an appointment to bring in all the trust paperwork so you can copy whatever is needed and witness our signatures?

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

The checklist for the ROE is attached to the form and indicates that if a home is owned by a trust, you'll need to provide a copy of the the 1st page of the Trust, signature authorization page, Power of Attorney signature page, and signatures of all people associated with the Trust. Additional information can be found at:


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.