Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

125 registered questions

Question Browser

Financial Assistance for Retired Seniors

David Dumalski outside Redding City Limits
August 13, 2018, 2:05 PM


I am contacting you for more information on financial assistance for retired seniors that have been affected by the Carr fire such as losing all of their belonging and home in Old Shasta, CA. I am the owner of the senior community Frontier Hills Mobile Home Park with approx. 26 senior residents. I would greatly appreciate any assistance I can receive towards this type of information. Thank you.

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

Hello David, FEMA will have all of the information you are looking for. They are currently located at the Disaster Relief Center at 2685 Hilltop Dr in the old K Mart building.


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.