Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

Housing Assistance

michael ramos outside Redding City Limits
August 13, 2018, 1:37 PM

I own mobile home parks in the Redding area with vacant lots. Would FEMA consider putting up a mobile home or travel trailer on vacant mobile home spaces in a privately owned park? If so, would FEMA pay for the set up of the housing? Would FEMA pay the rent due on the space?

1 comment

Bubble grey black

Janelle Galbraith over 1 year ago

Michael, your questions are best answered by FEMA personnel. They are at the DRC now, which is located in the old Kmart building on Hilltop Dr. The following link provides additional information about their hours of operation and specific address:


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.