Click this link to optimize Open Town Hall for screen readers Skip to Content
Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall

What questions do you have around the Carr Fire?

Sort by:

126 registered questions

Question Browser

Help for lost wages during the Carr Fire

Nada Khadra-Felsch outside Redding City Limits
August 10, 2018, 2:54 PM

Hi I am just wondering how we could file for lost wages during the Carr Fire. My boyfriend was not able to work for 4 days due to the roads being blocked off to both Our house and the shop where he works. Also for food we lost from power outage and gas money we are out for helping others evacuate.

1 comment

Bubble grey black

City Manager's Office over 1 year ago

Hello Nadra, sorry for the late reply. You may have already went to the DRC (Disaster Relief Center) to inquire about assistance. FEMA has many programs that may be able to help you. The DRC is in the old K Mart building at 2685 Hilltop Dr.


To write a comment, your browser needs to accept cookies from

Read more >

Open Town Hall is not a certified voting system or ballot box. As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary. The questions in this record are not necessarily representative of the whole population, nor do they reflect the opinions of any government agency or elected officials.