Subscribe to Announcements from the town of San Anselmo
Get announcements of new topics and important updates to existing topics from the town of San Anselmo in your RSS reader or emailed to you as a daily digest.
Statements are emailed at most once per day (in the morning).
Check out some recent announcements
May 4, 2018, 3:54 PM
The San Anselmo Town Council wants your input on budget priorities. Please participate in this on-line forum to share your priorities by telling us how you would spend $500 in the Town's budget. The results will be considered by the Council during the budget hearing on June 12, 2018.
- May 5th - Community Budget Workshop - 10:00 to 11:30 A.M. - San Anselmo Town Council Chambers
- May 5th to May 30th - 'Dollars and Sense' budget feedback topic available on our Virtual Town Hall
- June 8th - Community feedback presented to council in staff report (available online after 5pm)
- June 12th - Town Council Meeting - Fiscal Year 2018/19 Budget Hearing (public input encouraged at this meeting)
- June 26th - Town Council Meeting - Revised 2018/19 Budget Presented to Council for adoption
Click here to see the Town's Budget presentation as presented at the May 5th workshop.
Thank you for your time and input!