Please provide your input to elements of the High Street conversion.
The City is conducting a survey on the High Street conversion to a multi-use trail with an overlook and a series of amenities. As part of this process, public input is being gathered on what amenities and elements should be considered.
To aid you in making recommendations, here's a couple of things to consider:
- The road conversion was approved by Council in July 2018.
- Certain elements are already fixed: a 15 ft wide mixed-use trail, a valley overlook, and 3-5 recreational amenities.
- The recreational amenities' location and approximate sizes are set by the Council decision.
- There will be houses within 5-10 ft of these amenities. Consider noise and other nuisances when making your recommendations.
- The builder of the houses, the trail, the overlook, and the amenities is currently building other projects in the area. Each of these projects will also have amenities. As a result, nearby there will also be three grassy parks of a variety of sizes and a community garden.
This survey consists of six sets of questions. Please press the next button after completing each section.
This topic has 239 visitors and 34 responses.
That's 1.7 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.