Are there any existing features that should be added or removed from the map? Is anything incorrect?
The Region of Waterloo is inviting residents to comment on the first edition of the Regional Cycling Map.
- Please identify any existing features that should be added or removed from the map, or were incorrectly identified, by adding an "Idea".
- Please select "Is your idea about a place or places?" to "pin" your feedback to a location.
Examples of Feedback Ideas that will be considered include:
- Existing Cycling Infrastructure/Destinations Incorrect or Missing from Map
- Existing Destinations/Other Content to Add or Remove from Map
- Design Feedback (e.g., Colour choice, Readability, Map Size, etc.)
Please note that requests for physical changes to cycling infrastructure in our community, or comments on the design and construction of planned projects, are beyond the scope of this project.
Thank you for your interest in exploring Waterloo Region by bike!
In 2015, the municipalities, the Region, and key community stakeholders collaborated to develop a Regional cycling map to help promote cycling by showcasing what Waterloo Region has to offer. This map highlights on and off-road cycling infrastructure, tourist destinations, things to do, as well as safe cycling information.
This first edition of the Regional Cycling Map is a unique community engagement tool. We want to know what should be included, and how it should be presented, from those that are using the map. The feedback you provide will be considered for our next edition.
Click on the images below to view the maps full-size:
To view or download a high quality version of each map, click the links below. Please be patient as the files are quite large!
For more information please contact Kevan Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 519-575-4400, x7349.