Please view new RapidRide H Line information and provide feedback on the H Line proposals for change in Burien.
Work is underway to upgrade Route 120 to the RapidRide H Line
H Line (service starting in 2020): Burien / White Center / Westwood Village / North Delridge / Downtown Seattle
Here you can learn more and tell us what you think about proposed options for change along part of Ambaum Boulevard SW in Burien.
We want to help keep buses moving and on time, and make getting to the H Line easier, safer, and more comfortable.
We've been gathering information about existing conditions, doing fieldwork and technical analysis, and learning about community needs and priorities along the route.
Public involvement helps the project team balance the diverse needs of the community the H Line will serve.
In our first round of outreach, we gathered public input in the following ways:
- Canvassing in the community by staff members
- Briefings with community, neighborhood, and social service organizations
- Online open houses
- Public meetings, collaborative work sessions, or community hosted events
- Email, phone, and social media
Input from our first round of outreach has already helped us do the following:
- Helped us understand community interests and concerns
- Inform preliminary design concepts
- Prioritize improvements opportunities
- Shapd recommendations on station placement and the preferred route
Now we invite you to review some exhibits, respond to questions, and provide any additional comments
If you register, your responses will be shared with others. If you do not register they will only be shared with project staff (at King County, the City of Burien, and the Seattle Department of Transportation) to inform decisions as we move forward with design work.
- Choose Take the Survey below
- Learn about the RapidRide H Line project and changes proposed in Burien
- Get updated on changes to the route's path and stops (RapidRide stops are called stations)
- Review and comment on proposed changes in Burien to roadways that would improve the speed and reliability of bus service as the region grows
- Tell us what you think about concepts to improve intersections, sidewalks, and pedestrian crossings/crosswalks along the route in Burien to make getting to the bus easier, safer, and more comfortable
Stay informed: Sign up to receive project updates
Contact us: email@example.com or 206-477-6679
H Line project partners
- King County
- Seattle Department of Transportation
- City of Burien
This topic has 460 visitors and 77 responses.
That's 3.9 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.