Please view the online open house boards and provide feedback on the RapidRide H Line improvements.
Welcome to the RapidRide H Line Online Open House
Your input will help us make project decisions and create a better H Line—starting service in 2020.
Things you can do here
- Select start the survey below
- Learn about RapidRide service and the H Line (replacing Route 120)
- Learn more about proposed route and stop (called RapidRide stations) options
- Identify any improvements you would like along the route to make getting to the bus easier and more comfortable
- Tell us what you think, your comments are shared with city and Metro staff
- This open house includes 11 survey and general information exhibits that invite you have a say
Other ways to participate
If you would also like to provide more detailed information on your Route 120 priorities, take the future H Line community needs survey
H Line project partners
- King County Metro Transit
- Seattle Department of Transportation
- City of Burien