What do you think about a zone change at 5515 N Edgewood Drive in the Riverbottoms Neighborhood to allow for new office development?
Provo City residents are encouraged to provide input on new development within the city. We value our residents' opinion and ideas. Your input assists staff in ensuring that all viewpoints are heard and to make them aware of concerns as well as what residents see as a match to the City's vision.
Dudley & Associates
5515 N Edgewood Drive
Dudley & Associates requests a Zone Map amendment from the Medium Density Residential (MDR) zone to the Professional Office (PO) zone to allow for a new office development, located at 5515 N Edgewood Drive in the Riverbottoms Neighborhood.
This project has several different applications:
- PLRZ20220005 - zone change for office buildings
- PLRZ20220008 - zone change for residential district
- PLCUP20220032 - conditional use permit to increase building height for offices
- PLSV202220006 - vacating a portion of Edgewood Drive
- PLGPA20220004 - General Plan Map amendment for offices
- PLGPA20220007 - General Plan Map amendment for multi-family residential district
A neighborhood meeting was held on February 3. The application has been under review of various Provo City departments and will later be heard by the Planning Commission. Because it is a zone change, it will also need to be heard by the Provo City Council.
Planner - Aaron Ardmore, 801-852-6404, firstname.lastname@example.org
This topic has 38 visitors and 4 statements.