Click this link to optimize Berkeley Considers for screen readers Skip to Content
Berkeley Considers
Open Town Hall

Should the City Council identify locations for managed safe recreational vehicle (RV) parking on city-owned land, develop a three-month “Grace Period” Permit program, and request that the State Lands Commission permit a temporary safe parking site at the Berkeley Waterfront?