Help choose the “People’s Choice” Award winner in this year’s Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest!
Businesses in Dublin have been invited to show off their creative, festive holiday decorations in the "Decorate Dublin" contest for businesses.
Click on the green "take the survey" button below to vote online for the "People’s Choice" award now.
The Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest is sponsored by the City of Dublin and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce to encourage shoppers to frequent Dublin businesses, while also promoting festive decor in Dublin’s retail areas during the busy holiday shopping season. While a panel of judges will select the “Best Use of Lights,” “Best Interior,” and “Most Festive,” the “People’s Choice" award is reserved for the entry most popular with members of the public, as indicated by feedback collected on this site.
The deadline to vote for the “People’s Choice" award" is 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 16, 2019.
Visit the 2019 participating businesses, or click on the link to see a photo of their holiday decorations, then vote for your favorite!
- Anastasis Ballet Company - 6800 Sierra Ct., Suite L
- Big O Tires - 7121 Dublin Blvd.
- Chabot Federal Credit Union - 7080 Donlon Way, Suite 100
- Dublin Glass - 6635 Dublin Blvd., Suite A
- Dublin Iceland - 7212 San Ramon Rd.
- Dublin Security Storage - 6005 Scarlett Ct.
- Ducky Wash and Dry - 7399 Amador Valley Blvd.
- Earl Anthony's Dublin Bowl - 6750 Regional St.
- Frame Company - 7038 Village Pkwy.
- Glitter Kids - 8941 San Ramon Rd.
- I.B.E.W. Local 595 - 6250 Village Pkwy.
- Inspire Smiles Dental - 7739 Amador Valley Blvd.
- Kuk Sool Won of Dublin - 4558 Dublin Blvd.
- Luso American Financial - 7080 Donlon Way, #200
- Mission Hope Day Program - 6300 Village Pkwy., Suite 110
- Mountain Mike's Dublin - 8951 San Ramon Rd.
- Rigatoni's - 7350 Dublin Blvd.
- Select Imaging - 6398 Dougherty Road, #27
- Sourdough & Co. - 2696 Dublin Blvd.
- Ulferts Center - 4288 Dublin Blvd.
To vote for your favorite, click on the green "take the survey" button below, then rank your top three.
Participating businesses have previously registered with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be announced in mid-December. Winners will receive the following:
- a cash prize from the Chamber
- recognition at the January 14, 2020 Dublin City Council meeting, and
- a mention on social media
This topic has 398 visitors and 803 responses: 109 registered responses and 694 unregistered responses.
That's 40.2 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.