What do you think the City of Dublin should name its next park, located in the future Tassajara Hills residential housing development?
The City of Dublin is seeking input from the Dublin community on the naming of a new neighborhood park located in the future Tassajara Hills (formerly Moller Ranch) residential housing development, adjacent to a segment of Tassajara Creek.
This one-acre neighborhood park offers sweeping views of the surrounding hills and creek corridor. The park design concept is birds and butterflies, with the addition of outdoor exercise equipment, bike path trailhead, and the inclusion of an agrarian design theme.
The neighborhood park will also include the following amenities:
- Play Areas
- Picnic Areas
- Stepped Amphitheater
- Butterfly Garden
- Shade Sails
- Walking Path
As a general guideline, names for the park should reflect the following considerations:
- Geographic location and characteristics
- Landscaping, topography, natural features
- Design amenities or features
- Historical significance
- Recognition of a significant contributor to the advancement of the City
- Land or area is traditionally known as...
- Adjoining neighborhood, area or street
Suggestions will be accepted through Sunday, March 17, 2019. Thank you for your help. Your input is very important!