Help choose the “People’s Choice” Award winner in this year’s Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest!
Businesses in Dublin have been invited to show off their creative, festive holiday decorations in the "Decorate Dublin" contest for businesses.
Click on the green "take the survey" button below to vote online for the "People’s Choice" award now.
The Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest is sponsored by the City of Dublin and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce to encourage shoppers to frequent Dublin businesses, while also promoting festive decor in Dublin’s retail areas during the busy holiday shopping season. While a panel of judges will select the “Best Use of Lights,” “Best Interior,” and “Most Festive,” the “People’s Choice" award is reserved for the entry most popular with members of the public, as indicated by feedback collected on this site.
The deadline to vote for the “People’s Choice" award" is 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.
Visit the 2018 participating businesses, or click on the link to see a photo of their holiday decorations, then vote for your favorite!
- Amador Spa - 7660 Amador Valley Blvd.
- Barons Jewelers - 4870 Dublin Blvd.
- BrightStar Care - 7080 Donlon Way
- Chabot Federal Credit Union - 7080 Donlon Way
- Chabot-Las Positas Community College District Offices - 7600 Dublin Blvd.
- Del Monte Electric Co, Inc. - 6998 Sierra Ct.
- Debut Salon - 6766 Amador Plaza Rd.
- Ducky Wash and Dry Laundry - 7399 Amador Valley Blvd.
- Evie's Place - 7138 Village Pkwy.
- Gallagher's Dublin Pub - 7821 Amador Valley Blvd.
- Hunter Joseph Salon - 7197 Village Pkwy.
- Inspire Smiles Dental - 7739 Amador Valley Blvd.
- Luso American Financial - 7080 Donlon Way
- Radiance School of Ballet - 6800 Sierra Ct.
- Select Imaging - 6398 Dougherty Rd.
- Steve Kau, CPA & PC/Today PC Inc - 11750 Dublin Blvd.
To vote for your favorite, click on the green "take the survey" button below, then rank your top three.
Participating businesses have previously registered with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be announced in mid-December. Winners will receive the following:
- a cash prize from the Chamber
- recognition at the January 8, 2019 Dublin City Council meeting, and
- a mention on social media
This topic has 426 visitors and 135 responses.
That's 6.8 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.