Climate Plan Survey #1: Are we on the right track?
We want your feedback!
The City of Flagstaff is working with community members to create Flagstaff's first Climate Action and Adaptation Plan. The plan will provide a roadmap for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and preparing Flagstaff for a changing climate.
We are now in the seventh month of the Plan development process, and have produced a preliminary draft of the Climate Plan. We want to hear from you: are we on the right track?
Here's how you can provide input:
- Take this survey! This survey focuses on the general Plan draft goals and strategies.
- Take a more detailed survey on the Climate Plan Action Items. This survey gets into the lengthy details of the Plan, and asks which climate strategies and actions you support the most, and which you support the least
- Your input will be used to refine the preliminary draft, in preparation for a formal draft in September 2018.
- There will be two Council worksessions on the draft Plan this fall, on September 25th and October 9th.
- The Final Plan will be presented for Council approval in November.
Want more information or to discuss the Plan?
- You can request a presentation or meeting on the Plan. Staff are available to meet with community groups or individuals regarding the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan. Staff can host an information session on the Plan at City offices, or can come to your group meeting. Email Jenny Niemann at JNiemann@flagstaffaz.gov to set something up.
Your answers will only be used to prepare this plan and will not be provided to any other group. Please complete only one survey per person. You can encourage your friends and neighbors to participate by forwarding this survey link.
Thank you for your input!
This topic has 50 visitors and 5 responses.