What is most important to you in considering development downtown?
Downtown Catalyst Site
The Town of Davidson is trying to satisfy a number of citizen needs (based on stakeholder input and responses to our citizen surveys over the years) by studying the catalyst site. Some of the needs that could be satisfied by developing this site are:
- more parking in the downtown area
- more retail and office space
- a permanent home for the Davidson Farmer’s Market
- improved downtown public space
- downtown housing
- increased space for public services
For more details and all presentations related to the Downtown Catalyst Feasibility Study, please visit www.townofdavidson.org/catalyst.
Take the survey, and please continue reading about other ways to contribute in February.
We will hold a series of smaller group roundtable meetings with the Davidson Board of Commissioners, staff, and the UNC School of Government's Development Finance Initiative to address catalyst issues and prioritize needs.
Four identical roundtables will be held at the Davidson College Presbyterian Church Congregation House at 218 Concord Road on:
- February 18 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- February 18 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- February 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- February 25 from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
These are open to the public and we encourage your participation.
Space is limited, so we encourage you to save your space by registering for a session on our website at www.townofdavidson.org/catalyst. Those who are not registered will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click the Take the survey link below to participate.
~ The Town of Davidson