HELP IMAGINE THE FUTURE OF PACIFICA LIBRARIES.
The City of Pacifica is continuing to plan for the future of our libraries. In November 2016 we heard the community’s strong support for the libraries in your feedback and at the ballot box.
This survey should take about 3 minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your participation and feedback on this process!
In January of 2018, the City Council:
- Preliminarily selected a two-branch library system strategy (1 Large Branch + 1 Small Branch) and directed further evaluation of operational and financial feasibility.
- A report returned to the City Council in September 2018 to confirm:
- Sharp Park is being proposed for the large, full-service branch.
- Sanchez Library is being proposed for the small branch with an Open Access design combined with Community Center Annex space.
The purpose of this survey is to collect your feedback on:
1. Vision for Sanchez Library: Library + Community Center Annex space
i. Preferred Library Services and Community Activities
2. Vision for Sharp Park Library: New, Full-Service Library
i. Preferred Exterior Design Values
This topic has 281 visitors and 57 responses.
That's 2.9 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per response.