Provide us your input on the Downtown Paving Project for 2021 and 2022!
The overall project goal of the Downtown Paving 2021-2022 Project is to repair and reseal Higuera and Marsh Streets through the downtown while increasing accessibility and safety for all roadway users. Additional objectives are:
- Repair damaged pavement and potholes, and extend life of existing pavement surface
- Improve ADA access and parking availability for persons with disabilities
- Improve safety and access for pedestrians and bicyclists
- Minimize impacts to on-street parking
- Minimize inconveniences to businesses during construction
- Implement elements of Downtown Concept Plan, where feasible
As the project moves through design and construction, the City of SLO wants to hear from you--your excitements, concerns and general thoughts. Check out the Project webpage for project details and a list of Frequently Asked Questions that will be updated as the project continues.
The below image identifies proposed features of the plan (subject to modification as the design continues and input is received):
This topic has 66 visitors and 26 statements: 22 registered statements and 4 unregistered statements.
That's 1.3 hours of public comment @ 3 minutes per statement.