How can we improve traffic in Mountain View?
Tell us how we could make traffic in Mountain View better.
Whether you have seen other ideas work in the City or other cities or have a new idea that you think we should consider, share your ideas or support ideas from others. We'll compile responses and present them to Council in May.
The Mulitmodal Transportatoin Plan’s (MIP) primary purpose is to assemble previously identified actions and projects to improve mobility, but may also include some new projects. Your input can help the MIP prioritize these projects.
MIP actions are being considered based on the following:
- Priority: Actions from other documents and Plans identified as near-term or high-priority.
- Effectiveness: Actions with a meaningful effect on City-wide multimodal performance and air-quality improvement.
- Cost: Actions in the Plan may be the basis for an impact fee, which will consolidate funds from multiple developments. Therefore, high-cost projects in the Plan will be more feasible than they otherwise would be.
- Certainty: Since the Plan will not conduct detailed feasibility studies, actions should not have significant constraints.
- BAAQMD Clean Air Plan: The Bay Area Air Quality Management District Clean Air Plan includes Transportation Control Measures, which are the regional strategies for reducing vehicle emissions. Actions should relate directly to these measures
Get More Information about the Multimodal Transportation Plan (MIP)
Additional ways to provide feedback:
May 2, 2017
This topic has 185 visitors and 15 ideas.
That's 45 minutes of public comment @ 3 minutes per idea.