What do you love about Dunwoody?
What do you love about Dunwoody? There is a lot to love, and we want to hear your thoughts on Connect Dunwoody, the online public comment forum for citizen engagement.
This simple and fun question is a starting point to gain experience with this new way to hear from community members. In the future, other topics will be posted and we will include your responses as part of the City decision-making process.
Feel free to share and upload your photos, selfies or snapshots of your favorite Dunwoody destination, park, restaurant or activity. Be sure to tell us a few of your favorite things about our wonderful city.
Thank you for being a part of Connect Dunwoody!
“What do you love about Dunwoody?” - Photo Submission Guidelines
We are always happy to receive images from the public to use on the City of Dunwoody website. In order to ensure the images sent to the city are appropriate and legitimate, we have created a few submission guidelines.
- All pictures should be submitted to City of Dunwoody by e-mail or via the “Connect Dunwoody” portal. Photos mailed in will not be accepted nor returned.
- All photographs submitted by e-mail or via the “Connect Dunwoody” portal are still the property of the photographer or other copyright holder, however the City of Dunwoody is granted the right to use copies of the image on this website in any manner without compensation and each image is subject to the city Open Records Policy.
- For pictures to be included in the contest, the name, address, phone number, and email address of the person submitting the images must be included via the “Connect Dunwoody” portal. This information will not be made public, but is for our records only.
- If you do not want us to use your name on the website to acknowledge the use of your picture (ie. 'submitted by Jane Doe’), please tell us this when you submit the picture.
- Please include as much information about the photo as you can. When and where it was taken, names of persons, objects, buildings and locations that are visible in the image.
- The person submitting the images must be 18 years of age or older.
- Recent photos must be submitted by the photographer or by someone who has prior permission from the photographer to submit them, and must be the photographer's original work.
- Anyone submitting a photo where a living person can be identified must submit a release form signed by the person or persons in the photo.
- Photographs containing a photographer's watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
- Do not submit any pictures that contain nudity, violence, obscenity, profanity, pornography, illegal activity, or anything else that is offensive in nature.
If you believe that a picture on this website violates your copyright, immediately notify the city at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information about the picture and its location on the site that you can provide.
This topic has 125 visitors and 6 statements: 2 registered statements and 4 unregistered statements.