How would you like to see the County address Parks and Trails concerns?
In 2016 and 2017 the County sought input from the community. We asked people about a range of topics including Active Living, Career, Early Childhood, Housing, Healthy Eating, Parks and Trails, and Transportation (click the link if you have thoughts on one of the other topics). We are happy to have heard many positive things about what we are doing for our residents. We also want to discuss some things we heard that may need to be addressed.
What we heard about Parks and Trails:
- There isn't enough time to enjoy regional parks and trails
- Park and Trail amenities are too far away
- Trail connectivity is not sufficient
- The amenities in the parks and trails are not what I'm interested in
- There aren't enough facilities
- It isn't clear what activities are available and where
More information about our findings can be found here
We also want to invite you to participate in one of our upcoming Open Houses to discuss our plan for the County:
March 13th at the New Prague High School Auditorium from 6-8:30 PM
March 19th at the Jordan High School Auditorium and Commons from 7 - 9:30 PM