Subscribe to Open Town Hall
Open Town Hall is an online forum for civic engagement. Read what others are saying about important Berkeley topics, then post your own statement. Elected officials will read the statements and incorporate them into their decision process.
When you post your first statement, you will be asked for your name and home address. This confidential information is only used to identify statements from residents in and near Berkeley - so that users know which statements are from local residents.
As with any public comment process, participation in Open Town Hall is voluntary; Elected officials will consider input from this forum along with all other channels for participation. However you choose to participate, thanks for helping us build a better Berkeley.
School Board Topics Forum
- Bullying at School
- What do you think would be an effective policy on bullying?
2010 Council Archives Forum
- Amnesty for Military Resisters
- Should the City of Berkeley call for and support universal & unconditional amnesty for Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan war military resisters and veterans?
- Imagine a Downtown Berkeley that you would patronize regularly and that would draw enthusiastic residents and visitors from out of town. What would the Downtown need to realize that vision?
- Speed Bumps
- Should the City Council adopt a resolution to end the moratorium on the installation of vertical deflectors i.e.: "speed bumps" (including speed cushions) as an option for traffic calming?
- Bread Garden
- Are you willing to help The Bread Garden be successful so that it remains in Berkeley?